Golf Course In Sheffield
Set in the grounds of 11th century Beauchief Abbey, our picturesque parkland golf course is situated in the South West of Sheffield with breathtaking views to the hills of the Peak District.
Beauchief Golf Course is a 5258 yard, par 67 course offering plenty of variety which requires your full attention from start to finish and is often deceiving even to the more accomplished golfers with challenging features including narrow, sloping fairways and a winding stream.
There is a welcoming clubhouse where you can relax before or after your game with a bar and catering facilities and professional golf shop with equipment for sale and hire.
Facilities at Beauchief Golf Course
- Clubhouse with fully licensed bar and cafe serving hot and cold food, snacks and drinks
- Function room
- Buggy, trolley and club hire
- Changing facilities in the clubhouse
- Pro shop with a wide range of golf clothing and equipment for sale
- Lessons available from a qualified PGA coach
- Free car parking
- Download our course guide