Timetable and Pricing
Ice skating is an excellent way to have fun and get fit with friends and family and our ice skating sessions have something for everyone, young and old. Find a session to suit you from our timetable.
Book online and beat the queues.
Ice Skating Lessons
Our ice skating lessons are suitable for complete beginners to those wanting to improve their skating skills. Our NISA approved and friendly instructors are here to support you become more confident on ice.
Ice Admissions Policy
For the safety of our youngest skaters, we ask that you observe our admissions policy.
- Children under the age of 8 years old, must be accompanied by someone over 16 years old.
- The adult must stay in the building for the duration of the activity.
- No child can be left on their own, under any circumstances.
- A child price is 17 years and under.
* Terms and Conditions - Valid on any public session (excluding Breakfast With Santa) between 1st - 31st December. Free child space is only valid with a paying adult.