Golf is not only a great social sport to play and stay in touch with friends; it’s also a great way to get out, get moving and lead a healthier lifestyle. Walking the 18 holes of the golf course is a low impact exercise made even more enjoyable by being outside in the fresh air.
Our 5 picturesque golf courses across Sheffield and Derbyshire all offer their own unique challenges and charms.
At each of our golf courses our friendly golf pros are on hand to help and offer a variety of lessons whether you’re a beginner or simply wanting to improve your game.
Our golf courses can be booked up to 21 days in advance. To book a tee time simply book online (excluding Sinfin) or call the golf club direct.
18 Hole Monday - Friday: £15.00 per person (Twilight 4pm onwards: £10.00 per person)
18 Hole Saturday - Sunday: £21.50 per person (Twilight 4pm onwards: £10.00 per person)
9 Hole Monday - Sunday (Tapton Park Golf Course Only): £8.00 per person
Book online for reduced tee time prices.
Contact Our Courses
- Beauchief Golf Club - Our picturesque parkland course is situated in the south west of Sheffield, South Yorkshire, with breathtaking views to the hills of the Peak District.
- Birley Wood Golf Club - An idyllic, stress-free yet challenging golf course that is ideal for golfers of all levels. Beginners and young players will enjoy the ups and downs of Birley Wood Golf Course that can enhance their overall game. Experienced players will relish in the charming putting surfaces and exceptional short game of the Fairways Course.
- Tinsley Park Golf Club - With a great deal of history and tradition and contains several memorable holes making it an exceptional course that requires full concentration throughout.
- Tapton Park Golf Club - Superbly situated on the outskirts of Chesterfield, Derbyshire. Tapton has something for everyone offering many challenges for beginners and scratch golfers alike.
- Sinfin Golf Club - Situated in Derby. This course is set in mature parkland with narrow tree-lined fairways making it an enjoyable challenge.