Sheffield's Premier Taxi operating with over 750 licensed private hire vehicles. Offering saloons, estates, lady drivers, executive cars and minibuses. To find out more visit www.sheffieldcitytaxis.com or call 01142 39 39 39.
Hillsborough Leisure Centre is under a 15 minute drive away from Meadowhall Shopping Centre and is only 10 minutes away from Sheffield City Centre. Hillsborough Leisure Centre is across the road from Sheffield Wednesday Football Ground. Follow the signs to Hillsborough on the A61.
There is free on site parking, with dedicated disabled spaces and a designated sheltered parking area for bicycles.
Hillsborough Leisure Centre undertakes parking enforcement within all of their car parks for the following reasons:
- To ensure the available venue parking is used by genuine users of the facility.
- To maintain walkways and access for emergency vehicles.
- To maintain traffic flow.
- To ensure the limited amount of disabled parking spaces are used by the people who need them.
- To ensure there is room for cars to manoeuvre for example to exit parking bays.
The ANPR car park control was introduced in the spring of 2015. The system has been a great success in limiting the abuse of the free car park and allowing more venue users to park freely and access activity at the venue. The system has also been very well received by users of the venue as prior to the installation of the cameras some had to abandon their visit due to the car park being full. Part of the drive to install the camera system was to get more people active and this has been achieved. Hillsborough Leisure Centre has never been as well used as it is currently and makes a real contribution to the levels of physical activity in Sheffield.
Parking Terms and Conditions
- Maximum Stay 2 Hours Parking
- All authorised users that intend to exceed the 2 hours maximum stay period must validate their parking within the centre. (Ask at main reception for more information)
- Any Vehicle/Driver remaining in this car park 10 minutes after entry is subject to and agrees in full to the terms and conditions.
- Park correctly and only between the lines of a single marked bay.
- Disabled bays are for valid disabled badge holders only. Display a valid disabled badge in the front windscreen of the vehicle with the details clearly visible at all times.
- Customer only parking whilst on site. Anyone parking and seen walking off site will be in breach of the terms & conditions.
- This site is monitored by Parking Compliance Cameras and Foot Patrols for the purpose of parking space maximisation and compliance of the Terms and Conditions.
- If you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions Vehicle Control Services Ltd and/or its agents may request the registered keeper’s details from the DVLA to trace the driver responsible for any breach.
- Strictly No Matchday Parking.